[chuck-users] Envelope.time (repost)

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Oct 21 04:25:09 EDT 2005

Hi!

We need to rework the envelope API, especially to use 'dur' in addition
to or instead of floats, which should be in seconds.  I leave for
Beijing later today to see my family and to attend a conference - so I
may be more sparse in email (unanimous cheering) for a while. However I
will take a look at this soon and try to resolve bugs/ambiguities and
also better document the thing.  In the meantime, if anyone has
illuminating Envelope examples, feel free to share.

Best,
Ge!