[chuck-users] Gen10.coefs abuse?

dan trueman dtrueman at Princeton.EDU
Tue Jun 26 11:36:57 EDT 2007

hi Atte, this is cool; pretty nifty way to get some subtle variation
in the overtones. yer right, coefs() is a fairly expensive function;
it recalculates the entire lookup table. in a future version, i
suppose we could make the size of the lookup table user controllable
so there would be some control over how expensive this recalculation
is (i think the table is 1024 long at the moment), but at the moment
i don't see any way for you to do this more efficiently.

dan