[chuck-users] WiiMote Support

Inventor-66 at comcast.net Inventor-66 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 26 00:23:51 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

I know the DEV TEAM is overworked to the max with releases and features and bug fixes and all that jazz, but this is a thing that has already been started I think.  There was supposed to be some exploration on Spencer's part perhaps of native ChucK WiiMote support, or so I heard.  I was just wondering where that effort drifted off to.  I am in need of a WiiMote solution for Mac and/or Linux.  For Linux I can use nescivi's code so that's cool, but I dunno about mac.  Any advice or web links?  I just gotta swing my guitar like an axe and make cool sounds like that!

Les