[chuck-users] paper trail

Vassili Slessarenko urbanmuzak at urbanplexus.net
Tue Sep 9 10:39:14 EDT 2008

Hi,

I believe in any unix the "lp" command should be available out of the
box, if the OS can do any printing at all, it should come with CUPS as
standard... so just do a "man lp", I remember being able to print very
simple text files using that command. before all the ghostscript drivers
were even available. It should be able to handle what you are talking
about relatively easily.

Just check you got CUPS installed... I remember it came with UBUNTU by
default but I could be mistaken.

Best,

Vasily