[chuck-users] emacs, and other editors for chuck

Peter Todd chuck at xinaesthetic.net
Wed Sep 10 17:48:51 EDT 2008

Talking of mouse / keyboard use in editors; I spend much of my time in
Eclipse (not writing ChucK).  Along with lots of shortcuts this has the nice
feature that pressing Ctrl+3 brings up a dialog which will search through
menus, tab titles, deep inside preferences etc. as you type; so that can be
quite a quick way of getting to things with the keyboard without having to
memorise too many things.
Peter
No beard, probably explains why I use these trendy modern IDEs