[chuck-users] recycling program

Tom Duff td at pixar.com
Wed Mar 18 12:06:41 EDT 2009

I haven't read enough to be sure, but there are signs that while Chuck
frees some dead memory, it has no general garbage collection.  For
example, consider these definitions in chuck_vm.cpp (which, btw, aren't
called anywhere):

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// name: gc
// desc: ...