[chuck-users] chuck shell...

Scott Hewitt wittlist at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 10 21:03:30 EDT 2009

hi

I played with the shell briefly before moving onto the mini audicle I
like the shortcut to adding shreds to the VM and also the color
coding.

Things that I would like to see would be the ability to see the code
running in the shreds as often I will write code and then add it many
times with different values.

In terms of the mini interface I actually think it is very clean and
easy to use which makes learning to use it and ChucK much easier in my
opinion.

scott