[chuck-users] continuous random values

Thomas Girod girodt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 18:07:08 EDT 2010

you are right, that is the kind of thing I'm looking for. The SubNoise +
LPF technique is a nice workaround, too bad it doesn't work for very low
frequencies.

I've just had a quick look at SuperCollider's code for LFNoise, and it
looks like they are generating new values at a rate defined by the
noise frequency, and throw some non-linear interpolation inbetween.

Tom