[chuck-users] Problems with running ChucK in terminal (Windows 7 64-bit): no sound!

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:14:01 EDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 07:02:05PM +0100, henrique matias wrote:
> Long time i don't use windows too, but i do heard about a "chuck-asio" maybe it
> might help you somehow.

It seemed to me that this issue is somehow related to communication
between processes (particularly CLI windows). I can't imagine that
that's no longer possible as it's quite important for a lot of stuff
like server administration.

Could it be a firewall issue? The communication between the VM and and
the otf commands (like adding a shred) happens through ports on local-host
a firewall might mistakenly assume that that is something it needs to
stop?

Just guessing,