[chuck-users] soft kill

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 09:36:12 EDT 2012

On 19 August 2012 15:27, Scott Hewitt <witt0191 at gmail.com> wrote:
> When you say fadeout are you meaning very quick 10::ms or more
> musically creative length like a dim.?

Well, whatever is more suitable. I'm trying to work towards more fluid
updating of shreds, with a minimum of (unpleasant) artefacts.
That might work in a slightly different way for different applications.

Just getting rid of a "click" might be easier than full on 16bars
crossfading in a techno performance if we accept some hackishness, I'd
personally prefer a open-ended general approach.