[chuck-users] chuck + PulseAudio (was: Problem with multiple audion sources)

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Thu Nov 14 19:01:21 EST 2013

Hello ChucK linux users,

We are excited to have a beta version of chuck that features PulseAudio
support! While PulseAudio is not always ideal for professional audio usage,
we absolutely recognize that its a popular choice for general-purpose Linux
installations. We would love it if Linux + Pulse users could try out the
beta and report any feedback, issues, etc.

ChucK source (version 1.3.3.0-beta-3):
http://chuck.stanford.edu/release/files/beta/chuck-1.3.3.0-beta-3.tgz
miniAudicle source (version 1.3.1-beta-3):
http://chuck.stanford.edu/release/files/beta/miniAudicle-1.3.1-beta-3.tgz

Thanks,
spencer