[chuck-users] Working on the next version of my ChucK vscode extension

Forrest Cahoon forrest.cahoon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 23:35:45 EDT 2019

I'm working on a new version of my vscode extension for chuck that will run
chuck to check for diagnostic errors.

I've got a basically working but not ready for prime time version in the
syntax-checker branch of my github repo:
https://github.com/forrcaho/vscode-chuck/tree/syntax-checker

Note that this will require a chuck built from the latest sources at
https://github.com/ccrma/chuck because I'm using the new `--syntax` switch
which was just added to run chuck just for syntax checking.

If you are interested in taking a look (and maybe helping out), please do
so. This is my first vscode extension, so I'm still just figuring things
out.

Forrest