[chuck-users] ChucK Guru Question

Spencer Salazar spencer.salazar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:12:20 EDT 2022

Hey Dana,

Nothing Im aware of. The way I would go about it would be to write a chugin
that can call getrusage and compare successive calls to that against the
real-time clock.

Building a clock directly into ChucK's VM is also possible but a bit harder
to maintain in the long run, unless it was an official feature of ChucK.

Spencer