[chuck] Midi devices + Reserved Words

Adam Tindale tindale at music.mcgill.ca
Wed Nov 17 12:46:30 EST 2004

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I will look through that code.

> I suppose the "real" list of reserved words will come when the promised
> documentation effort gets started.
>
> Awaiting that, I've dug out reasonable guesses on reserved words from
> the
> source code; take a read through the emacs mode - it's visible there.
> http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mik/chuck.el

I have posted my discoveries about midi in a patch on the wiki for all
of those interested. I would love feedback.

My original post wasn't worded well at all.

I have been able to access different midi in devices using midiin^,
where k is the number of the port. When I try to do midiout^k I get a
compile error. That means that we probably don't have this function
yet.

About documentation. I know for a fact that it is coming and you will
love it. Like all things chuck it is worth the wait. Trust me.

Here is another thing I have been wondering: Are we chuckists or
chuckers?

Thanks again.

--art