[chuck] april chuck's day

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Apr 1 12:18:03 EST 2005

Dear All,

Today is April 1st (since it's noon here, that should still be true for
just about everyone), so technically, we are already late on our
release 'date' of March.  Our apologies.

We are still in the testing/bug fixing/packaging stage of chuck-1.2.0.0,
and hope to release something reasonable by this weekend.  A quick
status report - arrays are implemented and tested,  objects are mostly
implemented/tested.  The only minimally essential 'showstopper'
component we must complete is the bare-bone object importer.  We
are working around the clock to make this release as soon as possible.

Stay tuned.  Thanks!

Best,
Ge!