[chuck-dev] Anonymous CVS?

Mikael Johansson mikael at johanssons.org
Thu Dec 9 17:47:05 EST 2004

Is there any possibility of getting anonymous access to the princeton cvs?
Should such things go via the sf account instead?

We want to keep the local cvs @ stacken up to date with whatever is
committed at your place so that our hacking won't start from the release
version and then discover that it's badly out of sync with what's in the
cvs (as we just discovered... =)

Oh, and, we have still not managed to get a decent windows build
environment up and running; but we have verified build on Free/OpenBSD,
Linux (debian & redhat) and OSX. Should we commit and test or wait and
then commit?

Best wishes, the Stacken hack group! =)

--
Mikael Johansson                 | To see the world in a grain of sand
mikael at johanssons.org            |  And heaven in a wild flower