[chuck-dev] Anonymous CVS?

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Fri Dec 10 05:42:19 EST 2004

From: Ge Wang <gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU>
Subject: Re: [chuck-dev] Anonymous CVS?
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 00:41:53 -0500

Hi Ge,

> > Is there any possibility of getting anonymous access to the princeton
> > cvs? Should such things go via the sf account instead?
>
> cvs -d :ext:anon-chuck at cvs.cs.princeton.edu:/cvs checkout chuck_dev
> password: leave blank

We attempted something similar last evening, but failed. We used Mikaels
checkout instead. The above works.

> > Oh, and, we have still not managed to get a decent windows build
> > environment up and running; but we have verified build on
> > Free/OpenBSD, Linux (debian & redhat) and OSX. Should we commit and
> > test or wait and then commit?
>
> we should coordinate this with v2.  If you like, you can commit under a
> new directory
> in chuck_dev/build  or chuck_dev/conf or another name of your choosing.

The thing is, things needs to be distributed and several, if not all, .cpp
files needs patching. Only a few things go separately, and thus must be put in
the top directory.

> > Best wishes, the Stacken hack group! =)
>
> You guys rock!!

Not yeat, we are working on it! ;O)