[chuck-dev] gain ugen segmentation fault

Matthew Shanley mshanley at alum.rpi.edu
Sun Jul 11 23:25:56 EDT 2004

Sorry for the delay, I had to go out of town for the weekend.

In makefile.alsa I changed the line
~  FLAGS= -D__LINUX_ALSA__ -O3 -g -c
~  FLAGS= -D__LINUX_ALSA__ -g -c
and ran gdb on the resulting chuck. I got the following response:

Starting program: /home/arkadyan/bin/chuck/test/chuck-1.1.4.3/src/chuck
/home/arkadyan/bin/chuck/sandbox/gaintest.ck
warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers
and track explicitly loaded dynamic code.

Program received signal SIG32, Real-time event 32.
0x402f79f4 in pthread_getconcurrency () from /lib/libpthread.so.0

Is this helpful?

matt