[chuck-dev] Pointers

Eric Gilbert eric at gilbertduo.org
Mon Nov 22 10:05:30 EST 2004

On Nov 20, 2004, at 10:17 AM, Ge Wang wrote:
> read-only anonymous CVS:
>
> (setenv CVS_RSH ssh)
>
> > cvs -d :ext:anon-chuck at cvs.cs.princeton.edu:/cvs checkout chuck_dev
> (blank password)
>
> if you want to join the development, then
>
> 1. go to http://cvs.cs.princeton.edu/
> 2. create an account for yourself
> 3. make a join request to repository 'chuck'
> 4. you can check out the full repository write/read once approved by
> system

Thanks for the CVS information.

> Also, check out:
>
>     http://chuck.sf.net/

Is this going to be the main feature/bug repository?

> There is so much we need to do!  What would you like to work on?
> Anything of interest?  Feel free to suggest anything.

I would enjoy working on the core features of the language, if you need
help there.  I would also not mind small bug fixes and documentation as
I get my feet wet.  Currently, I am mainly a Java developer at
Fermilab, working on (believe it or not) a language to abstract
knowledge representation.  In my past, I did a bunch of C and C++
development.  I am very much looking forward to working on ChucK.

Thanks,
Eric