[chuck-dev] ChucK, Supercollider and current development

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Oct 26 15:33:49 EDT 2004

> Does ChucK play well with Supercollider?  Are there interfaces out
> that enable the two of them talk?  I know that Supercollider can
> accept OSC.  Does ChucK support or have plans to support this feature?

OSC is a highly requested feature, and we plan to add this later this
year, along with UDP,
TCP support.

> Since I'm new to the list (and considering getting involved in the
> development effort), I would like to know what is currently being
> worked on in ChucK.

There is a discussion of sorts on the ChucK wiki:

     http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/ChucK_Features

Please join in.  It would be great if you could join the effort!  Post
(here/wiki) your thoughts
and questions.

Best,
Ge!