[chuck-dev] Patches: compiler warnings and test programs

Rasmus Kaj kaj at kth.se
Sat Jul 2 18:04:42 EDT 2005

Hi!  I've gone and got myself an amd64, and now chuck v2 doesn't seem
to be 64-bit clean ...  Here's a small first step in an attempt to fix
that:

First, a tiny patch to allow for the new output from <<<foo>>> in the
test programs (which now include the type of foo).  Or should the old
output be restored instead?

Then, a larger patch to fix miscellaneous compiler warnings (mainly
printf format strings and order of member initialisers).  I've yet
ignored warnings about unused variables ...

--
Rasmus Kaj --+-- rasmus at kaj.se --+-- http://www.stacken.kth.se/~kaj/
To understand recursion, we must first understand recursion