[chuck-dev] chuck/miniAudicle, intel mac

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Aug 8 21:32:58 EDT 2006

Hi!

We've been getting reports of audio not working in the miniAudicle on
intel macs, using the universal binary.  The folks that have been
building chuck from source on intel macs seems to have been
successful in getting audio.  Has anyone had any success/problems
with the chuck universal binary on intel mac?

None of us here actual have an intel mac to test with, so we have
been relying on external reports.  If you have an intel mac and have
tried to run/compile chuck/miniAudicle on it, can you post what
worked/failed?  In particular, we are interested in:

---
which program was tried? (chuck, miniAudicle, or both)
did it run at all? (yes/no)
was there real-time audio? (yes/non)
where did the executable originate?  (download from site/built from
source)
any other issues on intel mac?

If you get a chance, please let us know.  Thank you very much!

Best,
Ge!