[chuck-dev] ChucK plugin for PD

Martin Robinson mjr at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Oct 15 19:36:16 EDT 2006

As some of you may know, Brad Garton has adapted ChucK to run as a
Max/MSP external (http://music.columbia.edu/~brad/chuck~/). I'm
currently working on porting this project to PD (hoping for Windows
and Linux support, at least). I'm collecting feedback from anyone who
is interested in this sort of thing.  What projects would you use a
ChucK PD external for? What features would you like beyond the basics?

In the same vein, I hope to produce a VST plugin with equivalent
functionality by the end of the year. Of course, I'm looking for
similar feedback here too.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

martin robinson