[chuck-dev] chuck/miniAudicle, intel mac

Jukka Akkanen jakkanen at mac.com
Mon Oct 16 12:52:18 EDT 2006

I missed the original question, and don't have time to really dig
into this at the moment. However, the problem I am seeing is that if
I start a shred that chucks to dac (e.g., the one-liner "SinOsc s =>
dac;"), I get the following assert:

     internal error: unhandled UGen add: outs: 1 ins: 0
     chuck_ugen.cpp:315: failed assertion `FALSE'

This happens with the prebuilt miniAudicle-0.1.3.6 I downloaded from
audicle.cs.princeton.edu.

-Jukka