[chuck-dev] chuck/miniAudicle, intel mac

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Oct 16 13:09:55 EDT 2006

Howdy,
The LED example is really boring--showing a little window four
colored LEDs is the full extent of what it does, so it seems that
that example is working properly.

For real time audio problems, it would probably be good for me see
the output of the console log after starting the virtual machine (you
can just copy + paste it into an email).

I have heard other reports of weird things happening with real time
audio for miniAudicle on Intel, but sometimes they can be fixed by
explicitly setting the input and output devices and explicitly
setting the input and output channels to 2 (or whatever) in the Audio
subheading of the Preferences window.  So I would recommend trying
that out also.

spencer