[chuck-dev] ChucK plugin for PD

Bradford Garton garton at columbia.edu
Wed Oct 18 11:18:06 EDT 2006

Martin --

I'd be really interested in seeing the pd code you develop -- I've had
requests to port some of the other 'language' objects I've built for
max/msp ([rtcmix~], [maxlisp]) to pd, and I honestly haven't used pd much.
All of the [chuck~] source code is on the web page, along with the mods I
did to the main ChucK code.  Essentially I build ChucK as a shared lib,
and then load it into the max/msp environment and find a few entry-points
to run it.  I also hacked the sample read/write code to use buffers I
pass in from max/msp.

I have been successful in building a (pluggo) VST plugin with [chuck~]; in
fact I use a few of them in performances a fair amount now.

brad
http://music.columbia.edu/~brad