[chuck-dev] chuck-dev Digest, Vol 27, Issue 2

Perry R Cook prc at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Feb 12 19:54:06 EST 2007

I fear that Ge would rather this particular part
of public humliation (even though many of our
live-coding ChucK performances had resulted in
more carnage) not be too publicized.  I think
it's actually against Princeton (remember, 250
year old University here) protocol to broadcast
these "private" exams.  sigh....  We'll just
force him to compose some special 1-line<80char
compositions using bugs in ChucK that won't
work then the new releases come out.

PRC