[chuck-dev] chuck-dev Digest, Vol 27, Issue 2

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Mon Feb 12 20:00:56 EST 2007

From: Kassen <signal.automatique at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [chuck-dev] chuck-dev Digest, Vol 27, Issue 2
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 01:48:53 +0100

> Magnus Danielson
>
>     Since Princeton is not a cardrive
>     away, it would be nice if the talk hit the net somehow.
>
> I'd like to second this, particularly since I don't even drive a car. I do
> have a very fast bike, if that's of any help.

Um. I think your bike fails as misserably as my car, or maybe my car floats a
little longer (no, I don't feel an urge to try). There's this pond here they
keep calling the Atlantic in the way, so I tought a little sourcery should be
needed since I don't see a airline ticket with my name on it. Not that I don't
would enjoy visiting Princeton, I am sure I would, I don't see the necessities
in place. Also, they might be a thad upset at work. ;) We develop these blue
boxes which do some fuzzy things with long glas fibers and then they toss video
over it and it kinda works. Hmm. Sounds like networking to me, but...

> (and good luck to Ge in this!!!!)

Certainly! Good Luck!

(Which makes me wonders whenever I will do anything about my studies, ah well.)

Cheers,
Magnus - nighthacking his DSP core