[chuck-dev] Asio Build and "Debug Assertion Failed" Error.

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 00:17:11 EDT 2007

On 6/21/07, Philippe Lamarche <philippe.lamarche at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am a member of electro-music and I debated posting it there since then.
> If you think it's ok to post the exe there, I will.

I'm sure it is. Likely it'll need a pointer to the ChucK (and other)
lisences but that's the only issue I can think of. EM in general welcomes
things like this.

I am not, however, sure EM permits .exe as a extention for attachments (we
get a LOT of very dubious spam-posts). You might have to rename it and post
it with some instructions to name it back.

If you run into any trouble you can mail Stein; stein.grebstad (at)
editors.electro-music.com
He runs the server the atachements and other files are on and he can without
any doubt set you up.

We'll need to watch this though. I think this should be out and up quickly
and get tested but we shouldn't forget about it and get bug-reports on it in
half a year when it's the first chuck.exe somebody might see, unaware of the
experimental nature.

Another option would be the WiKi. Can the WiKi take 1.4MB (or so)
attachments?