[chuck-dev] Asio Build and "Debug Assertion Failed" Error.

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sat Jun 23 07:35:14 EDT 2007

I echo Kassen's sentiments - this rocks!!

I'd encourage others who are interested to check out this topic at
electro-music:

     http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18931

Next we should also figure out how to best roll this into the
distro.  Should we include two exe's?  Another eventual option is to
finally upgrade to the newest RtAudio, which has runtime support for
multiple API's - this will happen sooner or later we think, and we
hope to work with Gary Scavone to make transition smoothly.  What to
do in the meantime?

At any rate, rock on.

Best,
Ge!