[chuck-dev] Asio Build and "Debug Assertion Failed" Error.

Philippe Lamarche philippe.lamarche at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 12:57:20 EDT 2007

I will try to integrate the new version of RTaudio and see what comes up
with it. If i understand correctly version RTAudio 3.0.2 is alreay in Chuck.
This version has  multiple API capacity. I think that I am already compiling
for multiple API, but since ChucK doesn't provide any argument to the
Rtaudio constructor, it always take ASIO because it's higher in the list
than DS.
If we can provide an argument to RTaudio constructor, probably coming from
the command line, it should work.

I will try it in a few days.

Thanks,
Philippe.