[chuck-dev] Compiling 1.2.1.0 with Visual Studio 2005

Philippe Lamarche philippe.lamarche at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:25:52 EDT 2007

Hi,
This problem is more related to MS std library than chuck itself.
For the compile error :
I "solved" this problem by just putting a const in front of the type. I
don't thing that "format" is changed afterward.

For the "Debug Assertion Failed" error, add :

#define _HAS_ITERATOR_DEBUGGING 0
#define _SECURE_SCL 0

on top of chuck_oo.cpp

and _SCL_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS as a preprocessor definitions.

This should solve it.

Thanks,
Philippe.