[chuck-dev] Compiling 1.2.1.0 with Visual Studio 2005

Imre Kéri sharp732 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 14:05:16 EDT 2007

Thanks, now it is working fine...

...But when I stop chuck with Ctrl-C, sometimes (not always) I get a
crash instead of a nice finish. The end is somewhere in the RtApiDs ::
closeStream() function in rtaudio.cpp. Has someone else seen this?

Related to the others: So chuck is not "officially supported" for
VS2005? Because if it would be then the std library issue should be
fixed somehow in the chuck sources, doesn't matter how different the
MS library is...

Regards,
   Imre