[chuck-dev] RtAudio 4.0.2

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 05:52:28 EDT 2007

On 9/13/07, Philippe Lamarche <philippe.lamarche at gmail.com> wrote:

> If anyone is interested, I could add something to the –channels –in –out
> option like –channels(channelN,offsetN) and wrap it with my ASIO build on
> electro-music.com.

You're doing a excellent job and as functionality it can't hurt, even if I
believe that you can't have two programs share ASIO drivers (so it's not as
useful as it could be), but I'm starting to think it's time we concluded
ASIO works and merged it with the main builds. With any luck Ge & Spencer's
new home-base will have a Win/ASIO enabled computer to test with....