[chuck-dev] Windows version successfully built on Linux!

Stephen Sinclair radarsat1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 23:35:24 EDT 2008

All this Windows stuff got me curious, so I tried it...
and I'm happy to report that I've successfully built chuck.exe on
Linux using MingW32.

This was built on Ubuntu 8.04.  Patch is attached.

I successfully (lightly) tested it using Wine, with sound!
larry.ck played perfectly.
Hope to try it on real Windows soon, but maybe someone else can tell
me if it works.

Note that Ubuntu's MingW32 package doesn't include dsound.h and
dinput.h for various license-related reasons, so I had to download
those separately, and they're not included in the patch.

Steve