[chuck-dev] initial patch for 64-bit

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:19:29 EDT 2008

2008/8/29 Stephen Sinclair <radarsat1 at gmail.com>

> or is this just completely uninteresting?

It sounds absolutely great to me. Actually I thought about posting that in
response to your original post but wondered if sending "Go Stephen, Go
Stephen, Go Stephen!" would be appropriate for the dev-list. ;¬)

I don't anticipate 64 bit CPU's will be getting less popular any time soon
so I can't imagine how this could be uninteresting.

I noticed some work in the CVS related to vectorizing unit generators
> (tick_system_v), that sounds pretty interesting.. ;-)

 Ah, is this the "context sensitive block processing"? That's great!

Three cheers for everybody generously donating their time and expertise!