[chuck-dev] initial patch for 64-bit

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Aug 31 14:26:39 EDT 2008

Greetings Steve and Kassen!

>> Here is an initial attempt at a patch to make Chuck run on 64-bit
>> architectures.

This sounds awesome and to be sure it is something that is very much
needed.  Thank you for making the effort.  We are currently in an
effort to add some additional features (first passes at adaptive block
processing and file I/O).  As for submitting patches, sorry for the
disarray and lack of systematic methods!  Patches are good, or if
you wouldn't mind, a snapshot of a source ball that builds might be
even better.

Rock on,
Ge!