[chuck-dev] compiling with gcc -Wparentheses

Steve M. Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Wed Dec 30 17:08:56 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 03:56:55PM -0600, Steve M. Robbins wrote:

> I'd like to help make it 64-bit clean.  As a first step, I'm trying to
> make it compile cleanly with "gcc -Wall".

I made some progress in this regard; the patches are here:
http://www.sumost.ca/steve/software/chuck-1.2.1.3-patches.tar.gz

Eventually, I came to the conclusion that the VM itself is storing
pointers in integers, in which case it is not something I can do in an
afternoon.  So I'm switching to my 32bit machine for now ...

Cheers,
-Steve