[chuck-dev] CVS

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Feb 11 03:37:54 EST 2009

Hi Mike,

It seems from your later posts to the chuck list that you figured this
out, but just in case...

Yes, you are correct -- when the CVS client asks for a password, enter
a blank password.  Quite counterintuitively, the source itself is
located in the v2/ subfolder of chuck_dev, and not in the src/
subfolder.

spencer