[chuck-dev] cvs repo

Stephen Sinclair radarsat1 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 16:41:37 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 3:41 PM, Ge Wang <ge at ccrma.stanford.edu> wrote:
> Hi Steve!
>
> Thanks for the email - which CVS repo are you referring to?  We have been
> adding to chuck_dev/v2/, and there is much code that haven't been integrated
> yet (this is due to time and the bottleneck that is me).  As far as interest
> goes, we are as fired up as ever.

Okay, good to know!  The CVS repo I'm referring to is:

:ext:anon-chuck at cvs.cs.princeton.edu:/cvs, looking at module "chuck_dev".

I thought this was the main development area.  But, on a fresh
checkout, the last commit as far as I can tell (not used to the CVS
log format anymore..) is:

RCS file: /cvs/chuck_dev/v2/examples/io/write.ck,v
Working file: examples/io/write.ck
head: 1.1
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 1;     selected revisions: 1
revision 1.1
date: 2008/10/04 20:42:48;  author: gw-chuck;  state: Exp;
*** empty log message ***

I feel like I'm missing something if you are indeed working on it still.

> Rock it!

Never stop :)

Steve