[chuck-dev] Fwd: Oh no, I fixed it: log level bug.

Spencer D Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Oct 19 08:17:34 EDT 2009

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your feedback and looking in to this.

- The "crazy" log level worked at some point -- that it crashes now is most definitely a regression.

- The Xcode project file is provided for developer (in)convenience, but hasn't been kept up to date lately.  The official method to compile miniAudicle on Mac OS X is the makefile ('make osx' or 'make osx-ub' for a Universal Binary).  I'll take a look at fixing the Xcode project file in the way you've described, though.

- In the 0.2.0 release, miniAudicle has been updated with the intent of full Snow Leopard compatibility.  Please let us know if any other potential problems in this area arise.

spencer