[chuck-dev] miniaudicle patch to conpile on recent linux

Ricardo Fabbri rfabbri at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:01:30 EDT 2011

Hi,

I discovered that some of the void * to (long) casts, with the
implicit truncation to an "int", in the patch I sent are
better and more portably done using intptr_t instead of long. Moreover
one should try to use reinterpret_cast in these cases.

Note that this is also an important aspect for getting the code to
work in 64bits.

I could make the aforementioned changes for you, however I am not sure
what to do when there is patch on top of pending patches. Let me know the best
way to contribuite in these cases.

Thanks,
Fabbri