[chuck-dev] miniaudicle patch to conpile on recent linux

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 20 16:15:50 EDT 2011

Hey Ricardo,

Thanks for the patches. Examining these cursorily, these look pretty
solid (both chuck and mini patches). I will integrate + build/test
next time I have a chance to boot up Linux.

You could either recreate the first patch with the intptr_t change, so
that everything is a single patch, or send a second patch that assumes
the first patch has already been applied -- either way seems
reasonable. I think there are few enough changes here that I can
cherry-pick and/or manually apply changes if that is necessary for
some reason.

spencer