[chuck-dev] miniaudicle patch to conpile on recent linux

Ricardo Fabbri rfabbri at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 20:19:26 EDT 2011

Hi, Spencer,

thanks for the reply.

I am attaching a patch with intptr_t instead of long where
conversions to/from void * take place. This patch is incremental - it
assumes the
previous one I sent has been applied. However, as you said, the changes are
simple enough that you can cherypick directly if you want.

I have decided to use C++ - style casting (reinterpret_cast and
static_cast) in these cases where pointer <-> int conversions are
happening, the only reason being that this style is clearer and I find
it useful for these cases. However, if you prefer C-style casting for
its brevity, that should also work just fine.

Best,
Fabbri