[chuck-dev] ChucK GitHub

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 14 13:31:23 EST 2012

Hello,

We recently (about 1 year ago) migrated the ChucK codebase to an SVN
repository as an effort to streamline development, which it absolutely
has done (compared to when it was in a stone-age CVS repository). At
various times, such as now, we've felt leanings towards Git in the
community, and while we are hesitant to play "technology tag", Git
appears to be here to stay, and an effective tool for development. So
at this point migrating to Git is something we are strongly
considering and are likely to go forward with.

spencer (+ ChucK team)