[chuck-dev] charAt, substring for strings

Remi Gillig remigillig at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 18:01:09 EDT 2012

You could try using Visual Studio 2010 Express (the free version) along
with the Windows SDK and build my SVN mirror taken from here :
https://github.com/speps/chuck

I don't know what the current status of ChucK on GitHub is (there was a
topic, but no action was taken IIRC), I just did a SVN import (from around
a month and a half ago) and fixed what was not compiling on Windows for me.

Remi Gillig.