[chuck-dev] fixed array compatibility checking (PATCH)

Dan Trueman dtrueman at princeton.edu
Sat Sep 8 10:22:13 EDT 2012

right, single buffer, with multiple channels out => really lovely with hemispherical speakers and outside-in 8 channel systems.

i think when i did this quite some time ago it was for a piece i was working on, and i hadn't actually meant for it to get checked in, due to the multichannel problems. i welcome any efforts to improve this, and thanks for taking a look Robin! it's possible the multichannel issues in Chuck have been resolved in the meantime, but if not, this may be a non-starter until they are. i wish i had time to work on this again, but i just don't at the moment.

cheers,
dan