[chuck-dev] LiSa revised - fixed many bugs (PATCH)

Harald hg42 at gmx.net
Thu Sep 13 15:06:09 EDT 2012

Hi Kassen, hi Robin,

>  it breaks code like: lisa.duration() => lisa.loopEnd;

because I am currently wide away from any chuck,
can someone please explain to me (in short) what this code did before?

At least this code

>>> lisa.duration() - samp => lisa.loopEnd;
>>> or
>>> -1*samp => lisa.loopEnd;

looks very good to me. You simply do a modulo by the duration, right?
Easy to understand and safe for any position calculations, which might
extend the buffer.
If we interpret the looping buffer as an endless buffer, then the
modulo looks very logical to me.