[chuck-dev] ChucK as part of a debian package

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 3 22:41:50 EST 2014

Hi Stuart,

According to the prevailing interpretations of ChucK's software license,
the GNU General Public License version 2, youre pretty much in the clear
for all of these. Speaking personally as a ChucK developer, we are happy to
see people build complete systems/art projects using ChucK. And its
completely reasonable to pursue a monetary incentive to support these and
future projects.

In short, rock on!

spencer