[chuck-dev] Where does the Chuck_VM_Shreduler::now_system attribute get incremented?

Arve Knudsen arve.knudsen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 07:21:43 EDT 2014

Hi

In trying to auto-port ChucK to JavaScript through Emscripten, I am
experiencing that the JavaScript version of ChucK's system clock
(i.e., Chuck_VM_Shreduler::now_system), gets incremented by two seconds
(i.e. 88200) for some reason I don't yet understand. Only 4096 samples have
been processed at that point.

Could someone be so kind as to point out in which parts of ChucK now_system
gets incremented, to help me debug this issue?

Thanks!
Arve